OLAT – Operator Licence Awareness Training
This course is designed to support and guide personnel who are responsible for the ongoing compliance and undertakings required by the Traffic Commissioner when applying for an Goods Vehicle Operator Licence.
The day is conducted by an experienced ex Transport Manager, now turned Instructor, who maintains regular contact with current enforcement requirements by way of regular compliance audits on a number of our current training clients.
Regular observation at Public Inquiries also helps us to gain a good understanding of current VOSA and Traffic Commissioners requirements.
08.00 - 16.00 hours approx (1 day)
Please see below for next available dates.
Stowmarket Training Centre
This is a comprehensive full day course covering:
- Operator Licence undertakings and ongoing compliance
- The Role of the Enforcement authorities
- Understanding non-compliance
- Operator Licence Risk Score system
- Guide to Roadworthiness (Revised 2014)
- Rules on Drivers’ Hours Law and Tachographs,
- Working Time rules and records
- Driver Licensing and checks
- Compliance systems
- System audits
- Driver CPC requirements
£275.00+ VAT per candidate
There are no placements available