Terms and Conditions of Business
- Payment is required at the time of booking. Places cannot be reserved without payment unless authorised by a director of Needham Logistics Training Ltd. (NLT).
- In the event of non-payment NLT reserves the right to cancel the booking.
CANCELLATION AND POSTPONEMENT
- If you wish to cancel a course you must contact NLT to obtain cancellation confirmation.
- Cancellation of a booking up to 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course will incur an administration charge of 25% of the total fee excluding VAT
- For cancellations within 3 working days of the event, 100% of the fee excluding VAT will be payable.
- Postponement of a training course/event within 10 working days of the date of that event will incur an administration fee of 25% of the full fee excluding VAT.
- All charges levied are at the discretion of the Managing Director.
- Substitution of course delegates will be accepted upon notice being given, with the exception of candidates already registered for Transport Manager CPC exams.
- Transport Manager CPC: for cancellation within 3 weeks of the exam date, the candidate/employer will remain liable for costs already incurred by NLT for that candidate, including course notes and examination fees.
- Transport Manager CPC Home Study: the examination date can be postponed once without charge – further postponements will result in a charge of £15 + VAT to cover administration. The first examinations must be sat within 6 months of the Home Study pack being booked. Failure to cancel the booked examination more than 3 weeks prior to the date will result in loss of the examinations included in the price. In the event of failure/failure to cancel, further examinations will be charged at per re-sits.
- Any variations to the joining instructions, course dates, time of attendance etc. made by NLT will be notified to the customer. NLT will make every effort to ensure that the original instructions are complied with.
- In the event of course/delegate cancellation made by NLT, the candidate will be given the opportunity to re-book, or a full refund will be issued. NLT will provide as much notice as possible in the event of course cancellation.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the instructions, hand-outs, course notes, or reports given are true and correct at the time or issue. NLT accepts no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in such material.
- Any delegate attending NLT premises, or those of a sub-contractor (including vehicles) are required to adhere to any notices or instructions given to them by NLT, or its representatives.
- Needham Logistic Training Ltd does not accept liability or responsibility for personal belongings or vehicles left on the premises. It is important that adequate provision is made to ensure that drivers attending courses are able to comply with the rest requirements laid down in Drivers’ Hours Regulations and European Working Time Directive.
- Where external examinations are involved, and details have been supplied by the delegate for enrolment, Needham Logistic Training Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy of this information if a dispute should arise with the examinations body.
The above terms and conditions are binding by accepting the confirmation of booking, and no variation may be made without the specific agreement of a director of Needham Logistics Training Ltd.