The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 and Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, require each employer to provide adequate supervision and training and as well as undertake manual handling risk assessments. This training will support employers to demonstrate their commitment to legal obligations. It does not qualify learners to undertake manual handling risk assessments independently but will provide them with some knowledge to assist the employer in identifying and completing risk assessments.
- Understand the term ‘Manual Handling’.
- List the common types of manual handling hazards.
- Understand the functions and anatomy of the spine.
- State the legislation which enforces Manual Handling in the UK.
- Be aware of the consequences for not adhering to Health and Safety legislation.
- Equipment and Safety
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
£55.00+ VAT per candidate
Individual Pice - Min 6 candidates for group bookings (POA)
There are no placements available