The aim of this 2 day course is to refresh and update key areas of the Management Certificate of Professional Competence – FREIGHT qualification.
Up to date knowledge and a thorough understanding of the day to day rules that are applied by the enforcement agencies will enable transport professionals to ensure they have effective and compliant control of a transport operation and more importantly their Operator Licence undertakings.
- Operator Licensing
- Driver Licensing
- Analogue and Digital Tachograph
- Drivers’ Hours and Working Time Directive
- Maintenance and Driver Defect reporting
- Operator Licence Risk Score (OCRS)
- Graduated Fixed Penalties
- Driver CPC
- Road Traffic Accident procedures