Get your provisional licence:
- Request forms D2 and D4 from the DVLA by clicking here
- Book yourself a medical, either through your GP or via an independent service (easily found using a search engine)
- Return the completed forms to the address specified.
Once you have received your provisional licence:
- Book (and study for!) your LGV theory test – you can find the link here
- Don’t forget to book both parts 1a (£26) and 1b (£11) for the theory test. They can be taken on the same day, but must be booked separately.
Once you have passed your theory you can contact us to book your C1/C training!
You can find more information at https://www.gov.uk/become-lorry-bus-driver