The drivers of all vehicles (including those with a gross vehicle weight of 3.5 tonnes or less) carrying dangerous goods must have an ADR training certificate.
This course equips drivers with knowledge and understanding so that they are:
- aware of the hazards in the carriage of dangerous goods.
- able to take steps to reduce the likelihood of an incident taking place.
- take all necessary measures for their own safety, that of the public ,and of the environment to limit the effects of any incident that does occur.
- have individual practical experience of the actions they would be expected to take.
Attending this course can also count towards 21 hours Drivers CPC (for an additional £26.25).
3 days training then 1/2 day exams
*June now Full* Next course 16-19 July
Stowmarket Training Centre
Class 2 – Gases
Class 3 – Flammable Liquids
Class 4 – Flammable Solids
Class 5 – Oxidising Substances and Organic Peroxides
Class 6 – Toxic and Infectious Substances
Class 8 – Corrosive Substances
Class 9 – Miscellaneous Substances
£275.00+ VAT per candidate
(student notes and buffet lunch included)
£20.00(no VAT) per examination paper
Exam fees are dependant on the number of classes required. Please contact the centre before paying online.
Course Booking Dates and Venue
Use the drop down menu to view and select available course dates and venue.
* Please note: available place numbers is referenced in brackets.
Venue information and directions will be emailed to you upon completion of your booking. You can also view information about our venues by clicking here.